Technical requirementsMinimum requirements to make your online learning experience better.
Please make sure your tablet or computer meets these minimum requirements.
Tablets and smart phones
- Our courses have been optimised to work best on:
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad Air, iPad Mini
- large-screen Android tablets such as Galaxy Tab S 10.5, Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1, Galaxy Tab 4 10.1, Galaxy Tab Note 10.1, Google Nexus 9.
- It may be possible to complete the courses on smaller-screen tablets and phones, but the user experience will not be as good.
- On Mac OS we support up-to-date versions of Chrome or Safari.
- On Windows or Linux, we support up-to-date versions of Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11 and above.
- On iPad we support up-to-date versions of Chrome and Safari.
- On Android tablets we support the current version of Chrome.
- Some of our courses use a lot of video so we recommend a minimum internet connection speed of 0.5 Mbps per user.
- Some of our courses include an option to record your voice. Please make sure you have access to a microphone in advance and the latest Adobe Flash plugin on desktops.